Thank you for your interest in donating to the Wish Jump 2022 fundraiser to benefit Make-A-Wish Northeast New York! Funds go directly to the local chapter and are used for granting wishes to kids and teens with critical illnesses who live in the 518 region. There are a few different ways you can donate:
- ONLINE– You can make a donation online via our secure donation page WISH JUMP 2022. On that page, you can choose to make a donation on behalf of a particular Wish Jumper by finding their name on the Team Roster at the bottom of the donation page or, if you simply want to make a donation towards the event and not on behalf of a particular Wish Jumper, just use the “DONATE NOW” button on the fundraising website.
- MAIL– Mail a check payable directly to the Make-A-Wish Northeast New York office at 3 Washington Square, Albany, New York, 12205. BE SURE TO REFERENCE “WISH JUMP 2022” ON YOUR CHECK, and if you are donating on behalf of a particular Wish Jumper, please also INCLUDE that person’s name.
- Wish Jumpers will also be collecting donations (cash or check), so you may give them your donation directly. All checks should be made payable to Make-A-Wish Northeast New York or Make-A-Wish NENY with the Wish Jumpers name in the memo.
- CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP– If your company or business would like to be a sponsor of the most exciting fundraiser in the Capital Region, please contact Mary Kenney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HONORARY WISH JUMPER– Any individual who makes a donation of $150 or more will have their name added to our website as an Honorary Wish Jumper. Thank you for your generous support!
Donations towards Wish Jump 2022 support Make-A-Wish® Northeast New York and allow the organization to fulfill its mission of granting wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions. Wish kids, wish families, their health care providers, and those involved in supporting Make-A-Wish truly believe wishes have the power to heal. Make-A-Wish Northeast New York is exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, making your donation tax deductible.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mary Kenney at email@example.com
Wishes come true, because of you! Thank you for your support!