Thank you for your interest in donating to Wish Jump 2019 fundraiser to benefit Make-A-Wish Northeast New York! Funds go directly to the local chapter and are used for granting wishes to kids and teens with critical illnesses who live in the 518 region. There are a few different ways you can donate:
- ONLINE– You can make a donation online via our secure donation page WISH JUMP 2019. On that page, you can choose to make a donation on behalf of a particular Wish Jumper by finding their name on the TEAM ROSTER, or, if you simply want to make a donation towards the event and not on behalf of a particular Wish Jumper, click on “DONATE NOW” at the top of the main page.
- MAIL– Mail a check payable directly to the Make-A-Wish Northeast New York office at 3 Washington Square, Albany, New York, 12205. BE SURE TO REFERENCE “WISH JUMP 2019” ON YOUR CHECK, and if you are donating on behalf of a particular Wish Jumper, please also INCLUDE that person’s name.
- The Wish Jumpers will also be collecting donations (cash or check), so you may give them your donation directly. All checks should be made payable to Make-A-Wish Northeast New York or Make-A-Wish NENY.
- CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP– If your company or business would like to be a sponsor of the most exciting fundraiser in the Capital Region, please contact Mary Kenney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HONORARY WISH JUMPER– Any individual who makes a donation of $150 or more will have their name added to our website as an Honorary Wish Jumper. Thank you for your generous support!
- Attend an EVENT – Wish Jumpers plan various events to raise money to meet their fundraising goals. Check out upcoming events on our EVENTS page.
Donations towards Wish Jump 2019 support Make-A-Wish® Northeast New York and allow the organization to fulfill its mission of granting wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions. Those of us involved truly believe wishes have the power to heal. Make-A-Wish Northeast New York is exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, making your donation tax deductible.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mary Kenney at email@example.com
Wishes come true, because of you! Thank you for your support!