This year is the 30th Anniversary of Make-A-Wish Northeast New York, so naturally, the Wish Jump 2017 fundraising goal for the local chapter is $30,000! The great news is, thanks to our generous donors, we have already raised $11,700 towards our goal. With just about seven weeks to go, we still have some work to do, but we are confident we will reach our goal!
If you are just learning about Wish Jump, here’s what you’ve missed so far:
- Wish Jump is an annual skydiving fundraiser for Make-A-Wish Northeast New York. It is the only continuous, annual skydiving fundraiser for Make-A-Wish in the country!
- It started in 2011, and since then has raised over $170,000. Money goes directly to the local chapter and is used for granting wishes to kids and teens who live in the 518 area codes and who have life-threatening medical conditions.
- Wish Jumpers collect donations, and then on the last Saturday in July, we all go skydiving together at Skydive the Ranch in Gardiner, New York.
- Every donation helps! Whether $5 or $500, it all adds up and helps make wishes become a reality for local wish kids.
- There is still time to become a Wish Jumper! Contact Mary at email@example.com.
- Visit our DONATE page to learn the many ways you can donate! Thank you for your support.
- THIS AIN’T NO BAKE SALE!